Feelings of live alone without help.
2.Confidence want / self assurance - Lack of confidence, for make social interaction. The act of assuring; a declaration tending to inspire full confidence; that which is designed to give confidence.
3.Company desire - A group of individuals with a common purpose.
4.Isolation - chiefly uncountable the state of being isolated, detached or separation.
6.Always alon: she is - sensation as if.
7. Graveyard: alone in a -sensation as if.
8. Wilderness: alone in a - sensation as if.
9. World, alone in the -sensation as if.
10. Unfit for, he is - sensation as if.
11. Confidence in him; his friends have lost all -sensation as if.
12.Confusion; others will absurd her -sensation as if.
13.Criminal he is a -sensation as if.
14.Criticized, she is -sensation as if.
15. Danger, impression of -sensation as if
16. Every, disease he has -sensation as if
17. Unrecognised disease, he has an -sensation as if
18. Enemy, everyone is an -sensation as if.
19. Family, dose not belong to her own -sensation as if.
20. Friend, affection of ; has lost he -sensation as if.
21. Loss of friend: she is about to -sensation as if.
22. Friendless he is- sensation as if.
23. Help, calling for - sensation as if.
24. Away from home, he is -sensation as if.
25. Husband, he is not her - sensation as if.
26. He or she is neglected - sensation as if.
27. Outcast, she were an -sensation as if
28. He is persecuted- sensation as if
29. Poor, he is- sensation as if
30. Reproach, he has neglected his duty and deserves- sensation as if
31. Repudiated; he is: relative by his- sensation as if
32.Right doing nothing right,he is- sensation as if
33. World from the; he is separated -sensation as if
34.Succeed, he does everything wrong: he can't -sensation as if
35. Faithless wife is- sensation as if
36. Run away from him; wife will -sensation as if
37. Done wrong: he has -sensation as if
1.Irresolution- lack of resolution, lack of decision or purpose.
Frightened afraid, suffering from fear.
2.Restlessness - the state or condition of being restless; an inability to be still, quite, at peace or comfortable.
3.Anxiety - an unpleasant state of mental uneasiness, nervousness, apprehension & obsession or concern about some uncertain event.
4.Fear - a strong, uncontrollable, unpleasant emotions, caused by actual or perceived danger or threat.
5.Excitement - the state of being excited, emotionally aroused.
6.Impatience - lacking patience, restlessness and intolerance of delays.
7.Anguish - extreme pain, either of body or mind.