"According to Schussler : Kali phos is contained in the cells of the brain, nerves,muscles,blood( corpuscles and plasma) and intercellular fluids.
Disturbances in the motions of its molecules produces-
1. In thought cells; Despondency, anxiety, fearfulness, tearfulness, homesickness, suspiciousness, agoraphobia and weak memory.
2. In vasomotor nerves first small and frequent pups; later retarded.
3. In sensory nerves pain with sensation of paralysis.
4. In motor nerves weakness of muscles and nerves even to paralysis.
5. In Trophic fibre of sympathetic nerves retarded nutrition; even total arrest in a limited area of cells and then softening."
- J. H. Clarke, A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica,voll-II, page no-(151-152)Reprint edition-2005 by IBPP
"1. Marked disturbances of the sympathetic nervous system.
2. Remember it's in the treatment of suspected malignant tumors, after removal of cancer when in the healing process skin is drawn tight over the wound.
3. Seasickness without nausea.
4. Sleeplessness, from worry, business trouble.
5. Stumbling and awkwardness, due to softening of spinal cord.
6. Axillary sweat smells of onions.
7. Paretic condition of rectum & colon after removal of piles.
8. Foul; putrid odour; caused by fright, depressions & exhaustion. While eating.
9. Deafness, from atrophic condition of nerves.
10. Weaknesses of sight loss of perceptive power of eyes; after diphtheria; from exhaustion. Strabismus after brain disease."
- Frans Vermeulen, Concordant Materia Medica, page-( 555-557), Edition-2001 by I B P P.
"11. Headache are relieved by gentle motions.
12. Drooping of eyelids.
13. Right sided neuralgia of face, relived by cold applications.
14. Asthma, least food aggregates."
- William Boericke, Pocket manual of Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Page no-(377-378), reprint edition-2008 by B. Jain